Grandma's Shortcake Drop Biscuits
I garnish mine with a piece of my chocolate mint leaves I have in my spice garden.
- 1 c
- self-rising flour
- 3 Tbsp
- margarine or butter at room temperature
- 7 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream or cool whip as desired
How to Make Grandma's Shortcake Drop Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Combine all ingredients until batter is blended.
- 3Using a tablespoon; drop onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. If you have a nonstick cookie sheet; it works well also when sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Place in oven and bake about 10 minutes or untl golden brown.
- 5Remove biscuits and cut in half and serve with your favorite fresh fruits of the season and top with your favorite whipped cream. Can be served hot or cold.