☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- lime, zest and juice
- 2 Tbsp
- honey, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp
- sifted powdered sugar
- 1 c
- creme fraiche
- 2 tsp
- unsalted butter
- fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 8 long wedges (remove tough core)
How to Make Glazed Pineapple With Cinnamon Creme Fraiche
- 1Mix the lime juice and half the lime zest with 1 tablespoon honey, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg. Set this sauce aside.
- 2Stir the powdered sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon into the creme fraiche.
- 3Heat the butter and remaining honey in a non-stick frying pan until melted. Add the pineapple and cook over a high heat for 8 minutes, turning regularly until caramelized.
- 4Pour in the spiced lime sauce and bubble for a few seconds, tossing the pineapple to glaze in the sauce.
- 5Place 2 wedges of pineapple on each plate, sprinkle with the remaining lime zest and accompanied by a dollop of the cinnamon creme fraiche.