★★★★★ 1 vote5
·refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ozcream cheese
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpowdered sugar
·sliced fresh or canned fruit
1/3 capricot, plum or peach jam
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- Crust: Refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a pizza pan. Roll out cookie dough to large circle, or (depending on the dough) place cookie pieces around the pan in a circle. Roll out until there are no seams, making one big circle. Cook about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sauce: Combine 8 oz. lite or regular cream cheese. Whipped cream cheese works even better. Add 1 tsp. vanilla and 1/4 c. powdered sugar. This time I also added 1 container of yogurt to make it sweeter and creamier without adding fat.
- Topping: Fresh or canned fruit. This time I used pears, blueberries, bananas, and grapes. I loved it with kiwis and strawberries. Use your favorite fruit.
- Glaze: Warm 1/3 c. apricot, plum, or peach jam with 1 Tb. water. Brush glaze on top of fruit to prevent browning.
- Serves about 8-10. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!