Fruit and Oatmeal Dessert
How to Make Fruit and Oatmeal Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 13x9x2 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry cake mix and oats. Add butter or margerine(whatever one you chose, I used margerine)and egg. Stir until crumbly.
- Put 1/2 the mixture in bottom of pan and spread. Press down lightly to cover the bottom. Add pie filling over the mixture and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining oatmeal and cake mixture; press lightly to cover pie filling. I did this part with my hands by crumbling the mixture finer to get a better coverage.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on the top. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Serve with ice cream of choice or cool whip or eat by itself. Delicious no matter how you eat it!