Fresh Peaches with Amaretto Sauce
Betty Crocker recipe-photo.
How to Make Fresh Peaches with Amaretto Sauce
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart stainless steel or nonstick saucepan (do not use aluminum because the sauce will discolor). With wire whisk, stir in soymilk and amaretto liqueur until well blended.
- Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until cold.
- Divide peaches among 4 individual dessert dishes. Spoon amaretto sauce over peaches. Serve immediately.
- **** Calories for 1 serving 130.
- 10 minute prep and overall done in 1 hour - 10 minutes.