Easy Quick Homemade Jelled Berry Dessert
After you have combined all of the ingredients you could stir in banana slices if you like and chill. I have made this with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries so far.
2 cfrozen berries
1/4 clemon juice
1 Tbspgelatin, unflavored (not jello)
2 tsptruvia (stevia) or 2 tablespoons sugar
How to Make Easy Quick Homemade Jelled Berry Dessert
- Partially defrost berries to make them easier to blend.
- Put 1/4 c. water in a small dish or custard cup. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon unsweetened gelatin on top if the water to soften it. Not necessary to stir in.
- Put 1/4 c. lemon juice into a small saucepan. Add berries and blend them using an immersion blender.
- Heat over low heat until simmering. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and add the softened gelatin and water. Stir to combine. Taste for desired sweetness. Add sweetener and stir in completely.