★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)sliced peaches
1 cwhite sugar
2 Tbspcorn starch
2 Tbspmargarine or butter
1/2 Tbspcinnamon or cinnamon mixed with sugar
How to Make Easy Peezie Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Drain off juice of peaches, and rederve.
- Mix sugar and corn starch in sauce pan.
Stir in juice from peaches Gradually and then bring to a boil.
- I boil mine for 1 minute, while stirring continously.
- Next I add the peaches. let stand for a few minutes, 3-5 minutes, covered. with fire turned off.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish or pan, pour the fruit mixture in your baking dish.
- To the top I dab with margarine and sprinkle the cinamon over it.
1 cup self rising flour
1 tablespoon shortening, not oil. I use butter flavored crisco shortening.
1/2 cup milk
*Mix flour & sugar and cut in shortening; then add the milk. Stir util ingredients are blended.
Spoon dough onto fruit.
Bake 25-30 minutes.
~We like to serve it warm with ice cream spooned over it. Though it can be ate any time. Enjoy~ Yum!