Easy Lemon Bars
Recently, my mom requested, I try these easy lemon bars.
She had a desire, for lemon and as a young girl her favorite was lemon pie. I made them for her, and she loved them.
Give them a try I know you will love them too.
- for crust 1 cup of flour 1/8 of a teaspoon of salt 1/2 of a cup of sugar 1 stick of butter melted (but not hot)
- for filling 2 large eggs 3/4 of a cup of sugar 1 and1/2 tbs of flour juice of two lemons and 2 tespoons of lemon zest
- for crust use confection sugar.
How to Make Easy Lemon Bars
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees,spray a 8' by 8' inch pan with cooking spray and line with foil. Spray foil.
Mix flour,salt and confection sugar in a medium bowl. Add melted butter,and mix. Press the dough into pan, using the bottom of a measuring cup. Bake for 20 min.
- 2Whisk eggs,sugar,flour,lemon juice and zest in a medium bowl.
Remove pan and add lemon and egg mixture over the baked crust,and bake for another 20 min.
Cool,and sprinle with confection sugar.
- 3When you line the pan with foil,line bottom and up the sides of pan, so you can just lift the bars out when they are cooled.