Easy Bird or Eagle Pears
- fresh pears
- white chocolate bark or chips
- peanuts for bill
- small candy eyes or black icing in small tube
- coconut flakes
- cocoa powder to color coconut
- a stand or a little rolled foil to make it stand up
How to Make Easy Bird or Eagle Pears
- 1Holding the pear in your hand pull off the stem.
- 2Mix coconut with a little cocoa to color or simply toast the coconut
- 3Microwave chocolate until liquid checking and stiring every 30 seconds or on a double boiler.
Then dip top half of the pear in white chocolate and add a little white coconut to the head and use the brown colored coconut to roll the middle in before it drys.
- 4Next dip the end of a half peanut or an entire peanut in the white chocolate, afix and hold in place until set. do the same for the eyes.
- 5They dry fast so work fast or creat an assembly line