Diabetic "Impossible" Berry Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cfresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 cfresh raspberries
1/2 cfresh blueberries
12 ozevaporated milk
1/4 cagave nectar
1/4 cwhole wheat flour
1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cvegetable oil
1/4 tspalmond extract
1/3 cunsweetened flaked coconut (optional)
1 Tbsppowdered sugar, sifted (optional)
How to Make Diabetic "Impossible" Berry Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-1/2" pie plate with cooking spray. Arrange berries in pie plate; set aside.
- Shake evaporated milk and pour into food processor or blender. Add agave nectar, flours, vanilla, eggs, oil, and almond extract. Process until smooth, scraping sides. If using, add coconut and pulse 2 times.
- Pour mixture over fruit and bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack about 30 minutes and refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Cover and refrigerate leftovers.