Creamy Blueberry Torte
- store bought sponge cake
- 8 oz
- blueberry cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c
- 8 oz
- whipped topping
- 1 pt
- fresh blueberries
- 1/2 c
- blueberry/brown sugar newton cookies (crushed)
How to Make Creamy Blueberry Torte
- 1Mix the pudding mix with milk
- 2Add the Blueberry Cream cheese – mix well
- 3Next add the whipped topping
- 4Cook the blueberries with the sugar to form syrup. Cooks about 5 minutes. Cool it down before using.
- 5Crush the blueberry cookies in baggie
- 6Spread the pudding mixture over cake
- 7Pour the blueberries over cream mixture.
- 8Sprinkle cookies over the top of cake
- 9Dollop whipped topping in center of cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.