Creamy Blueberry Torte
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1store bought sponge cake
8 ozblueberry cream cheese
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding
8 ozwhipped topping
1 ptfresh blueberries
4blueberry/brown sugar newton cookies (crushed)
How to Make Creamy Blueberry Torte
- Mix the pudding mix with milk
- Add the Blueberry Cream cheese – mix well
- Next add the whipped topping
- Cook the blueberries with the sugar to form syrup. Cooks about 5 minutes. Cool it down before using.
- Crush the blueberry cookies in baggie
- Spread the pudding mixture over cake
- Pour the blueberries over cream mixture.
- Sprinkle cookies over the top of cake
- Dollop whipped topping in center of cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.