Cranberry Peach Cobbler Crisp
1 pkgoatmeal cookie mix
1/4 cbutter softened
1/2 cchopped pecans
1 can(s)peach pie filling
1 can(s)whole cranberry sauce
·caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Cranberry Peach Cobbler Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oatmeal cookie mix, cinnamon, nutmeg in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly
- Stir in nuts and set aside.
- Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in an ungreased 8x8 inch pan. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit
- Bake for 40 minutes or until brown. Serve with Carmel Ice Cream topping.