Cool Melon Cake
- 1 medium
- watermelon oblong and seedless
- 16 oz
- container of whipped topping or light cream cheese frosting
- 1 c
- blueberries - or other fruit of choice
- 1 c
- strawberries or other fruit of choice
- powdered sugar,for garnish
How to Make Cool Melon Cake
- 1Wash and dry the melon. Cut a 3-inch thick slice from the center of an oblong, seedless melon.
Place flat on a cutting board and use a star shaped jello mold or over-sized star cookie cutter or just a sharp kitchen knife to cut a star shape( or other shape if desired..can use a round cake pan.
- 2Set cut piece on paper towels to drain excess water for 5 minutes or so;then place on a serving plate or cake stand.
Pipe whipped topping or frosting between the bottom edge of the star and the plate(an outline around the shape)..Dot with the blueberries.
- 3Frost the top with the whipped topping and arrange the blueberries and cut strawberries or you fruits of choice on top. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar, and serve.
Keep refrigerated any left-overs.