Cobbler--Easy and delicious
How to Make Cobbler--Easy and delicious
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Combine cherry pie filling, almond extract and 1/4 cup warm water and put in a 9 X 13 baking dish. (I mix mine right in the baking dish)
- 3Combine White cake mix, melted butter, 1/8 cup of water and pecans in a separate bowl (mix well)
- 4Spread the cake mixture over the pie filling evenly.
Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- 5Some examples of changing this recipe up is apple pie filling, vanilla extract and walnuts or strawberry pie filling, vanilla or almond extract and slivered almonds.
Just some ideas, the possibilities are endless