4medium granny smith apples(sliced thin)
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/3 call-purpose flour
1/3 cquick-cooking oats
1/3 csoftened salted or unsalted butter(no substitutions)
1 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Classic and Easy Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of an 8X8 inch square baking pan.
- Spread sliced apples evenly on bottom of prepared pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, oats, softened butter and cinnamon together until well mixed and crumbly.
- Sprinkle crisp ingredients over apples evenly and try and make sure all of the apples are covered at least a little bit.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.