CHILLED MELON SOUP
Recipe looks so good! Says it's a first course for breakfast, but think it would be good anytime! I haven't yet tried it...soon though!
- 2 medium
- cantaloupes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 c
- orange juice
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- thin slices lemon
How to Make CHILLED MELON SOUP
- 1Combine cantaloupe, orange juice, sour cream and lemon juice in blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Refrigerate 30-60 minutes, until good and cold.
- 2Ladle into six bowls and garnish each with lemon slice.
- 3Serve as a first course for breakfast...or any other time!