Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (or Yogurt)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar (i like mine sweet so i actually used about 6 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract (can also use almond, lemon or orange)
- 1/8 c
- dark chocolate chips
- 10 oz
- vanilla or lemon flavored (yoplait whipped is thicker than normal yogurt))
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (or Yogurt)
- 1Wash and pat dry the strawberries.
- 2FOR CREAM CHEESE FILLED STRAWBERRIES:
Stand strawberries up with the point up and the top on a cookie sheet. They should sit flat. You may have to cut the green leaves and/or part of the strawberry off to make it sit flat.
- 4In medium sized bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until all is combined.
- 5Scoop filling into a wilton disposable bag with a large star tip.
NOTE: if you don't have wilton bags, you can stand a ziploc bag in a tall glass, fill, then snip the end off to pipe the filling.