Caramel Apple Dessert
For more fiber and color, leave the peel on the apples.
To make yummy Caramel Pear Dessert Squares, substitute 2 cups sliced peeled pears for the apples.
- 1 1/2 c
- original bisquick mix
- 2/3 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- milk, 2%
- 2 medium
- cooking apples, peeled and sliced (2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 c
- boiling water
- sweeteed whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
How to Make Caramel Apple Dessert
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Stir in milk until blended.
- 2Pour into ungreased square pan 9X9X2 inches. Top with apples,sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pour boiling water over apples.
- 3Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped cream.