Cantaloupe,Strawberries and Grapes w/White Wine and Mint
- 1 1/4 c
- dry white wine (i think sweet would be fine too)
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh mint
- a ripe cantaloupe, halved, seeded and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 8 oz. baket of fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 c
- seedless green grapes, halved lengthwise
How to Make Cantaloupe,Strawberries and Grapes w/White Wine and Mint
- 1In a small saucepan bring the wine and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil about 2 minutes, remove from heat and stir in mint.
- 2In a large bowl combine all fruit. Pour warm wine mixture over and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cold stirring occasionally serve. I chill my bowls too. I am going to try Asti with it instead of a dry white wine. It's sooo fast, easy and oh so tasty. Enjoy.