How to Make Blueberry Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 375
- 2In a grease 8" baking dish, add blueberries, mix with vanilla and lemon juice. Sprinkle 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 t. flour. Then stir in 1 T. melted butter. Set aside.
- 3Stir together flour, baking powder and sugar. Add in butter using fingers or cut with pastry blender until small pieces. Make a well in middle, quickly stir in milk. Mix just till moistened. You should have a thick batter or very wet dough. You may need to add a splash of more milk. Cover and let raise for 10 minutes.
- 4Spoon the batter over the berries leaving only small holes for the berries to peek through.
- 5Mix together pinch cinnamon (I used a little more cause the family loves cinnamon) and 2 t sugar. Sprinkle over top.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.