Betty's Brandied Fruit
How to Make Betty's Brandied Fruit
- Place this in large container that you can seal and store for awhile. 1 cup brew, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup drained diced peaches. Mix and cover.
- It doesn't say if this is to be stored at room temperature or not. But several people I have talk to said they kept theirs in the cabinet.
- TWO WEEKS LATER: Add 1 cup sugar, 1 cup well drained cherries and store.
- TWO WEEKS LATER: Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup well drained pineapple. Store.
- TWO WEEKS LATER: Brandied fruit!