- 1 box
- white cake or sugar-free cake(no pudding)
- 1 can(s)
- 7-up or diet 7-up
- 2 oz
- 12oz. frozen bags of berries
How to Make Berries Cobbler
- 1Spray pan 9x13 baking dish.Add dry cake mix over the top.Pour soda slowly over the cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the pop.
- 2This will give you a "crust". If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.
Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes.
You may able to us frozen peaches instead of berries.
- 3You can go to the Dollar Tree get them for a $1.00 each.