☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbutter, melted
2 mediumfirm bananas, cut in thin slices
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3 tspfresh orange zest
·whipping cream, whipped
·toasted shredded coconut
How to Make Bananas & Chocolate Crepes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush crepes with melted butter.
- Place about 4 banana slices, 1/4 tsp orange peel and 1 tbsp chocolate chips in center of each crepe.
- Fold 1 side up over the filling; tuck the ends in. Complete rolling with remaining side. Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with whipped cream and toasted coconut.