☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 ccold milk
2large eggs, seperated
1 1/4 tspvanilla extract, pure
1/2 Tbspfine sugar
3/4 cflour, all purpose
2ripe bananas, medium size, sliced
2 coil, vegetable
1/4 cicing sugar
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Banana Fritters
- Place in a bowl, the milk, egg yolks, vanilla and sugar and gradually whisk in the flour until you get a nice smooth batter.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the egg whites with a mixer until you get soft peaks.
- Now you will want to gently fold the egg whites into the milk mixture.
- When you have done that, gently add in the sliced bananas.
- Put your saucepan on the stove, add the oil and heat to 180ºC. T
For best results cook in batches of 4 at a time. Carefully place about 2 tbsp of batter, into the hot oil and allow to fry for 1 ½ minutes (or until light brown), then turn over and fry the other side for 1 minute more (or until browned).
- Using a slotted spoon, remove from oil and drain on paper towel.
- When ready to serve, dust these lovely fritters with icing sugar and lightly sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top.