Banana Cran Bread
1/2 cbutter or margarine-one stick
3ripe bananas-very ripe is great
2eggs - beaten
1 tspbaking soda
2 ca/p flour
1/2 cwalnuts or pecans
1/2 cchopped fresh cranberries or frozen
How to Make Banana Cran Bread
- Cream sugar, salt and butter with beater
- Then add the 2 eggs and 3 mashed bananas to the above mixture and blend well.
- In seperate bowl add baking soda plus the flour, sift and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture (of sugar, salt, butter and the banana mixture)
Mix all until just well blended then add the chopped nuts and cranberries.
- Turn into a greased pan and bake for about 1 hour at 325 degrees or til brown. You can stick a toothpick into center and if it comes out clean it is done.
Do not overbake, stick toothpick in when it starts to brown which should be around an hour.
Can drizzle powdered sugar frosting on or just powdered sugar. It is really good with a touch of cranberries !