Apple Dumpling Cobbler
How to Make Apple Dumpling Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Peel and core you apples and slice them thin. Mix the raisins and apples together and place them single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment so they do not stick. Dot the butter and the sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes till apples are soft. (This will make your house smell so good.)
- After the apples have softened place them in a casserole dish or a large pie pan.
- Now this is the messy part....Take your cinnamon rolls from the can and unroll them. Lay the unrolled cinnamon rolls on top of the apples and bake for 20 minutes till the cinnamon rolls appear cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. After they have cooled to room temp.....Take the icing from the can and spread it over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy...and not hardly anytime to make.