9apples, a good cooking apple
1/2 capple juice or water
3/4 cwhite granulated sugar
3/4 cself rising flour
1/2 cground oatmeal
1/2 cunground whole oatmeal
1/2 cbutter only please
How to Make Apple Crisp
- 1.Core and peel your apples. Slice thinly and add to 8 inch glass casserole dish. Mix with a teaspoon of cinnamon and the half cup of apple juice or water. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all other dry ingredients and mix thouroughly.
3. Sprinkle half of this mixture over the apples.
4. Melt the half cup of butter and pour half of it evenly over the flour mixture on the apples.
5. Add the rest of the flour topping to the apples and top with the remaining butter.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes. Serve warm with thick cream, whipped cream or ice cream on top!