☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced (gravenstein, granny smith, etc.)
- 1 c
- fresh cranberries (or frozen)
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- grated orange zest
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
- 1/4 c
- port wine
How to Make Apple-Cranberry "Dump" Dessert
- 1Spray the liner of a 3-4 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange apple slices and cranberries in slow cooker. Sprinkle sugar over fruit. Add orange zest, orange juice and port. Stir to mix ingredients.
- 3Cover, cook on low 4 - 6 hours, until apples are tender.
- 4Cool slightly and serve warm with juices topped with whipped cream or sour cream, or over ice cream or shortcake.