Apple Cranberry Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 or 5 mediumfuji apples
12 ozfresh cranberries
1 1/2 tsplemon juice
1 1/3 coatmeal
1 cwalnut pieces
1 stickbutter, melted
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Apple Cranberry Casserole
- Coat 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray
- Layer chopped apples and fresh cranberries in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle fruit with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle sugar over the fruit and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, melted butter, and brown sugar until just moistened.
- Sprinkle oat mixture on top of fruit mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325 oven for 1 hour.