APPLE cooked in a microwave
It can be baked but this was so much easier and turned out great.
- granny smith/or any tart apple, cored
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lt. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- oats, quick cooking
- 1/4 c
- 1 pinch
How to Make APPLE cooked in a microwave
- 1Wash, core but don't peel the apple.
- 2Crumble the brown sugar with the butter and oatmeal, stuff the apple and place it in a microwavable bowl. Pour the water over it and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Microwave two and a half minutes, remove and stir liquid and pour over the apple, return it to the microwave for another two and a half minutes. The sauce should be thickened.
- 4Remove from oven and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.