15 Minute Dessert
If your in a pinch here is a great go to recipe that you can dress up or make it casual.
- 1 can(s)
- 15oz of peached chopped into bitesize pieces with juice
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- special k cinnamon pecan cereal
- whipped creme or cool whip
How to Make 15 Minute Dessert
- 1Chop sliced peaches into bite size pieces. Pour juice and peaches into a medium sized sauce pan with butter and brown sugar.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil for about 3 minutes.
- 3Add Special K with Cinnamon and Pecans and stir till all the cereal is covered.
- 4Set aside to cool. Serve in dessert cups with whipped creme, cool whip or top with ice cream.