Vanilla Pudding Poppers
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Who would have thought that a fried biscuit would be so tasty?! Then you add the delicious pudding inside. Yum!! A great treat for the young or the forever young. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Vanilla Pudding Poppers
- 1Make vanilla pudding according to directions.
- 2Cut biscuits into fourths
- 3Heat oil in a dutch oven or fryer until it reaches 350
- 4Drop a few biscuit pieces in the oil and cook a min on each side or until brown, drain and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- 5Fill injector or pastry bag with tip with pudding.
Push the tip inside the biscuits and fill until full.
- 6Top with powdered sugar, or chocolate and enjoy!