Steamed Date Pudding with Almond Cream Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cdates, chopped
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cgrated raw carrots
1 cgrated raw potatoes
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 calmonds, slivered
How to Make Steamed Date Pudding with Almond Cream Sauce
- Grease a 2qrt pudding mold or any bowl that will fit in a bigger pot to steam it.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Add raw veggie along with dates and nuts till just blended.
Add dry flour mix and blend till incorporated.
- Turn into greased mold and cover with plastic wrap. put mold in bigger pot. The water should come up half way in the sides. Cover with lid and cook on med/low for 3 hours. Serve warm with sauce of your choice. I like Almond Cream Sauce.
- I have posted Almond Cream Sauce for you to enjoy with this dish