Kay's Not Just Any Ole Banana Pudding
This recipe is handed down from my cousins family tried and true!
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- can of cold water (from condensed milk can)
- small boxes banana pudding instant
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 large
- container cool whip (save a tad for topping it)
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
- 4 large
- chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts as you prefer...you can use what ever quantity you like i like a good bit
How to Make Kay's Not Just Any Ole Banana Pudding
- 1In a large bowl put condensed milk and the cold water from the can.
Mix well and add pudding mix well again...place in fridge until starts to set...about 5 min.
Fold in sour cream and 3/4 of cool whip.
Cover large bowl with vanilla wafers going up the sides of the bowl.
Cut up some banana in the bottom of the bowl I usually use 1 to 2 bananas per layer.
Throw chopped nuts in and drizzle the hersheys syrup over being careful not to use too much that it pools.
Add a third of pudding over the nuts banana and syrup. Sometimes I even crush a little cookie between layers.
Then start slicing another banana or so on top and add more chopped nuts syrup etc. Until you use up all the pudding bananas chopped nuts...remember not too heavy on the chocolate syrup...you do not want to over power your pudding.
Top the pudding when finished with the bit of coowhip you have left. You can even add more nuts to the top if you want a fancier look.....
Refrigerate for two to three hours before serving...