Homemade Chia Seed Pudding
Other ideas are - Soup thickener - add a TB or two of chia seed to your soup until the desired consistency is reached. Use in meatloaf instead of breadcrumbs! Sprouts in a salad - place seeds on a wet paper towel for a couple days.
- 2 c
- coconut milk or other milk
- 1/2 c
- chia seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp
- cocoa powder (to taste)(optional)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp
- or more honey, to taste (or sweetener of choice)
How to Make Homemade Chia Seed Pudding
- 1Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Will thicken in about 10 minutes in the fridge.
- 2There are endless flavor variations. You can omit the cocoa powder and vanilla and add a cup of strawberries for a strawberry version, or add cinnamon and nutmeg for a Chai Chia Pudding.