adapted from pioneerwoman.com
16 ozlow fat cream cheese
14 ozcan fat-free sweetened condensed milk
8 ozgraham cracker crumbs
1medium meyer lemon (zest, then cut in half and juice)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cfat-free sour cream
3 cfrozen fruit, thawed (or seasonal fresh fruit)
·splenda to taste (if needed)
How to Make Cheesecake Shooters
- Place thawed fruit in a food processor bowl and pulse until mostly pureed - with some larger pieces still visible. Stir in Splenda to desired sweetness. Set aside.
- Zest the lemon onto a small piece of wax paper. After completed, cut the lemon in half and juice into a small bowl. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well incorporated - 3 minutes or so. Add lemon juice and vanilla and beat 1 minute. Add sour cream and beat another minute.
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly between all serving glasses.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the graham cracker crumbs in each glass.
- Spoon the fruit evenly over the top of the cream cheese mixture in each glass.
- Gently sprinkle the lemon zest on the top of each dessert. Refrigerate until served.