adapted from pioneerwoman.com
- 16 oz
- low fat cream cheese
- 14 oz
- can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz
- graham cracker crumbs
- medium meyer lemon (zest, then cut in half and juice)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- fat-free sour cream
- 3 c
- frozen fruit, thawed (or seasonal fresh fruit)
- splenda to taste (if needed)
How to Make Cheesecake Shooters
- 1Place thawed fruit in a food processor bowl and pulse until mostly pureed - with some larger pieces still visible. Stir in Splenda to desired sweetness. Set aside.
- 2Zest the lemon onto a small piece of wax paper. After completed, cut the lemon in half and juice into a small bowl. Set aside.
- 3With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until well incorporated - 3 minutes or so. Add lemon juice and vanilla and beat 1 minute. Add sour cream and beat another minute.
- 4Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly between all serving glasses.
- 5Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the graham cracker crumbs in each glass.
- 6Spoon the fruit evenly over the top of the cream cheese mixture in each glass.
- 7Gently sprinkle the lemon zest on the top of each dessert. Refrigerate until served.