Blueberry Bread Pudding with Creamy Vanilla Glaze
- cups heavy whipping cream (can use half & half)
- 1 1/2-2
- cups sugar
- tsp. vanilla extract
- cups fresh blueberries
- pkg. (10-12 oz.) good quality white baking chips
- 1 lb. loaf french bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- pkg. good quality white baking chips (10-12 oz.)
- cup heavy whipping cream (can use half & half)
CREAMY VANILLA SAUCE:
How to Make Blueberry Bread Pudding with Creamy Vanilla Glaze
- 1In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries and 1 pkg. baking chips. Gently fold in bread cubes coating well. Let stand for 15 minutes or until bread softens.
- 2Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Place remaining package of baking chips in a small bowl. In saucepan, gently bring cream to just before boiling. Pour over baking chips and whisk until smooth.
- 4Plate individual servings and drizzle with fresh cream vanilla sauce.