Ben's Peanut Butter Pudding
Note: all measurements are approximate. I rarely measure anything.
Second note: I've completely changed this recipe, simplifying directions, editing amounts, and adding pudding mix. The original recipe was almost 2000 calories per serving!
1 pkgfavorite sugar free instant pudding mix (i use butterscotch)
1-1.5 cmilk (i use almond milk)
1/2 capple sauce
2 dash(es)cinnamon (optional)
1banana, peeled, mashed
1/4 cpeanut butter (i use fresh ground honey roasted peanuts)
1 largehandful marshmallows
1/2 ccrisp rice cereal
How to Make Ben's Peanut Butter Pudding
- You can use a processor or blender if you choose. I just use a fork and a mixing bowl; less cleanup.
- Mix pudding using less milk than called for. (You can thin it later if needed.)
- Mash banana, apple sauce, and peanut butter together. You can add the honey and cinnamon now, too, to get it well incorporated.
- Combine with pudding and thin with milk if needed. Fold in marshmallows and rice crispies right before serving.
- Eat with a spoon or spread on toast or crackers!