Ben's Peanut Butter Pudding
Note: all measurements are approximate. I rarely measure anything.
Second note: I've completely changed this recipe, simplifying directions, editing amounts, and adding pudding mix. The original recipe was almost 2000 calories per serving!
- 1 pkg
- favorite sugar free instant pudding mix (i use butterscotch)
- 1-1.5 c
- milk (i use almond milk)
- 1/2 c
- apple sauce
- 2 dash(es)
- cinnamon (optional)
- banana, peeled, mashed
- 2-3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter (i use fresh ground honey roasted peanuts)
- 1 large
- handful marshmallows
- 1/2 c
- crisp rice cereal
How to Make Ben's Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1You can use a processor or blender if you choose. I just use a fork and a mixing bowl; less cleanup.
- 2Mix pudding using less milk than called for. (You can thin it later if needed.)
- 3Mash banana, apple sauce, and peanut butter together. You can add the honey and cinnamon now, too, to get it well incorporated.
- 4Combine with pudding and thin with milk if needed. Fold in marshmallows and rice crispies right before serving.
- 5Eat with a spoon or spread on toast or crackers!