☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1loaf banana bread, 9x 5 inch
1 chalf and half
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Banana Bread Bread Pudding
- Heat the oven to 350°; grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Slice the banana bread into 1 inch slices, place the slices on a baking sheet, and toast in the oven, about 8-10 minutes, then cut into cubes. (about 6 cups)
- Place the bread cubes in prepared baking dish.
- Whisk the half and half, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a bowl, and pour over the banana bread cubes in the baking dish. Let sit about 5 minutes.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.