Yummy Mini Cherry Pies
*Note, while I am posting the recipe using cherry pie filling, you can use just about any kind of pie filling.
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury crescent roills
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1/4 c
- sugar (coarse bakers sugar is best, but regular will work just fine
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF FINISHING'S YOU CAN USE ON THE TOP OF PIES. CHOOSE ONE AND ENJOY!
How to Make Yummy Mini Cherry Pies
- 1Carefully unroll crescent dough. Place, wide side down, in muffin tin.
- 2Fill with Cherry Pie filling (Remember you can use just about any kind of pie filling for this!)
- 3Fold edges to enclose pie filling. It's okay to leave room for a little filling to bubble through
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove when dough is a nice golden brown.
- 5Immediately remove from tins and place on a wire rack to cool
- 6Finishing 1 (do before baking)
Crack egg in small bowl and beat well. Add 2 tablespoons of milk and continue beating. Brush on top of unbaked dough. Sprinkle generously with sugar.
- 7Finishing II (after baking)
Add milk in small dashes to powdered sugar to create a slightly thin glaze. Drizzle over the top of finished pies. Best served warm!
Warning, this topping is very, very sweet.