Yummy Mini Cherry Pies
*Note, while I am posting the recipe using cherry pie filling, you can use just about any kind of pie filling.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)pillsbury crescent roills
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF FINISHING'S YOU CAN USE ON THE TOP OF PIES. CHOOSE ONE AND ENJOY!
1/4 csugar (coarse bakers sugar is best, but regular will work just fine
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Yummy Mini Cherry Pies
- Carefully unroll crescent dough. Place, wide side down, in muffin tin.
- Fill with Cherry Pie filling (Remember you can use just about any kind of pie filling for this!)
- Fold edges to enclose pie filling. It's okay to leave room for a little filling to bubble through
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove when dough is a nice golden brown.
- Immediately remove from tins and place on a wire rack to cool
- Finishing 1 (do before baking)
Crack egg in small bowl and beat well. Add 2 tablespoons of milk and continue beating. Brush on top of unbaked dough. Sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Finishing II (after baking)
Add milk in small dashes to powdered sugar to create a slightly thin glaze. Drizzle over the top of finished pies. Best served warm!
Warning, this topping is very, very sweet.