vanilla cookie lasagna
- 1 pkg
- vanilla cookies, crushed (i used oreos)
- 8 oz
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg
- neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- whipped topping
- 2 pkg
- vanilla pudding, small boxes 3.5-3.9 oz boxes
- 3 1/4 c
- caramel topping, cookie crumbs, sliced strawberries (optional )
How to Make vanilla cookie lasagna
- 1If you're going to use Oreos double stuffed cookies, make sure you scrap half the cookies of their cream. Once crushed, line the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish with the crushed cookies evenly. Drizzle the melted butter over the crushed cookies. Set in the refrigerator.
- 2Mix the neufchatel cheese, milk, and sugar until well blended and smooth. Mix in 2 cups of whipped topping and spread the filling evenly over the cookie crust and return to the frig.
- 3Mix the remaining milk and pudding mix together and pour over the filling. Return to the frig.
- 4Spread remaining whipped topping over the pudding, sprinkle with your choice of topping(s) and return to frig. Let set for 1 hour. Enjoy.