Thank Me Later Chocolate Pie
- graham cracker pie crust
- 16 oz
- cool whip
- 4 oz
- hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 box
- 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding
- 1 dash(es)
- vanilla extract
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand condensed milk
How to Make Thank Me Later Chocolate Pie
- 1Buy a pie crust and set it aside. :-) I usually buy the larger one.
- 2Mix the cool whip, chocolate syrup, chocolate pudding, condensed milk and vanilla extract together.
- 3Pour (or really scoop - it is pretty thick) into the pie crust. Smooth and refrigerate.
You will taste it, you cannot resist. It will be a little grainy when you first mix it up. Once it sets in the refrigerator a little while, the graininess is gone. You can serve as is or add some cool whip on top. You can also drizzle some of the chocolate syrup on top. We just eat it as is and love it.