☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgcream cheese (3oz)
1 pkgwhipped topping (6oz)
1/4 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)crushed pineapple
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Simple Cheesecake
- Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature for easier mixing.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add drained pineapple to mixture and combine throughly.
- Once mixed throughly, spoon into pie crust. Top with extra pineapple if desired.
- I have tried this recipe with strawberries. The base mixture also works when topped with cherry, apple, or blueberry pie filling. It has been a hit at potlucks and family dinners.