Rhubarb, Cream Cheese and Sour Cream Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- rhubarb, frozen-in syrup/partially thawed
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c
- dairy sour cream
- 10" pie shell, unbaked
How to Make Rhubarb, Cream Cheese and Sour Cream Pie
- 1Partially thaw rhubarb. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup of the sugar and the cornstarch. Add rhubarb and cook, stirring until thickened. Pour into 10" unbaked pie shell.
- 2Place pie in hot preheated 425F.oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese, eggs, and remaining 1/2 Cup of sugar together. Remove pie from oven. Pour cheese mixture over the rhubarb. Reduce oven temperature to 350(F.) degrees. Return pie to oven and bake for 30 minutes
- 4Cool pie, then spread with sour cream. Top with unblanched almonds, if desired.