☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 11 Tbsp
- expeller pressed ccconut oil or
- 12 1/2 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 2 c
- quinoa flour (milled from quinoa seeds)
- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
How to Make Quinoa Pie Crust
- 1Only add water if needed!
- 2Blend ingredients with a pastry blender, adding flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
- 3Press half the dough into the bottom and sides of a greased pie pan.
- 4Add filling of choice
- 5Roll out remaining dough on wax paper to make top crust
- 6Flip over onto pie, carefully remove wax paper to get a smooth pretty top.
- 7Bake as you would any pie crust