☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
11 Tbspexpeller pressed ccconut oil or
12 1/2 Tbspbutter, unsalted
2 cquinoa flour (milled from quinoa seeds)
1 tspsalt to taste
How to Make Quinoa Pie Crust
- Only add water if needed!
- Blend ingredients with a pastry blender, adding flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
- Press half the dough into the bottom and sides of a greased pie pan.
- Add filling of choice
- Roll out remaining dough on wax paper to make top crust
- Flip over onto pie, carefully remove wax paper to get a smooth pretty top.
- Bake as you would any pie crust