- 1 can(s)
- 29 oz.libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- extra large eggs
- 2 can(s)
- 14 oz. carnation evaporated milk
- unbaked pie shell(recipe at the end of directions)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie
- 2Mix sugar, salt, ginger and cloves in a small bowl. Beat eggs in separate large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shells.
- 3Preheat oven 425. Bake pie at this temperature for 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 350 for 1 hour, test your pie, knife should come out clean. My pie took 1 1/2 hours and I covered the crust after 50 minutes. Oven temps vary.
- 4My Pie crust:4 cups flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 3/4 cups Crisco, 1/2 cup water, 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon vinegar.