Old Fashioned Sugar Cone Drumstick Pie
5 ozpkg sugar cones
1 1/3 cpeanuts
8 ozcream cheese softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1/3 cpeanut butter
4 ccool whip
2 smallpkg. instant chocolate pudding
3hershey bars shaved
How to Make Old Fashioned Sugar Cone Drumstick Pie
- Crush sugar cones with one cup peanuts in food processor. Place in sprayed 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and 2 cups whip cream. Put over sugar cone crust.
- Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Put over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining whip cream over top of pudding.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup chopped nuts and shaved hershey bar.
- Freeze for 1 hour then refrigerate for another hour.