Old Fashioned Sugar Cone Drumstick Pie
- 5 oz
- pkg sugar cones
- 1 1/3 c
- 1 stick
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 4 c
- cool whip
- 2 small
- pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c
- hershey bars shaved
How to Make Old Fashioned Sugar Cone Drumstick Pie
- 1Crush sugar cones with one cup peanuts in food processor. Place in sprayed 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and 2 cups whip cream. Put over sugar cone crust.
- 3Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Put over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spread remaining whip cream over top of pudding.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup chopped nuts and shaved hershey bar.
- 6Freeze for 1 hour then refrigerate for another hour.