My triple berry lattice sugary topped pie..
- 3-6 c
- fresh or frozen organic blueberries, strawberries, blackberries & raspberries. you can buy them all in one bag or separate.
- 2-3-3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- corn starch
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash(es)
- salt, i use iodized sea salt.
How to Make My triple berry lattice sugary topped pie..
- 1Make your pie crust, I NEVER buy crusts only make them, as store bought has hydrogenated oils YUCK! I only use Unsalted butter in my crusts. Line 9" pie plate your unbaked crust.
- 3I love lattice topping, next cover fruit with lattice topping then with your CLEAN finger lightly wipe water over lattice topping then drizzle with granulated sugar. Bake in preheated oven at 400* for 40-50 minutes. I always bake my pies on the middle shelf. If your crust is getting to brown around the edges cover with aluminum foil until pie is just about done then remove foil to make sure the lattice gets nice and brown.