- 2 c
- finely crushed pretzel sticks
- 1/4 c
- firmly packed lightly brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- melted margarine
- milky way candy bars,
- 1 1/2
- (8-oz.) packages cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 c
- splenda sweeteners
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- large eggs
- 3/4 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp
- peanut butter chips,divided
How to Make Milky Way Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2For the crust:Stir together all ingredients;firmly press crumb mixture on bottom,up sides,and onto lip of
a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate.Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.Remove to a wire rack,and cool crust 1 hour or until completely cool before filling.
- 3Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4For the filling:Cut milky way bars into 1/4-inch pieces;arrange over bottom of crust.
- 5Beat cream cheese and splenda sweeteners at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.Add sour cream and peanut butter,beating at low speed until well blended.Add eggs,1 at a time,beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.Spoon cream cheese mixture over milky way slices on crust.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
Remove to a wire rack,and let cool 1 hour or until
completely cool.Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- 7Mircowave chocolate chips,2 tablespoons peanut butter chips and whipping cream in a mircowave-safe bowl at high for 30 seconds or until melted and smooth,stirring at 15-second intervals.Drizzle over
top of cooled pie,and sprinkle evenly with milky way slices and remaining peanut butter chips.